- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: December 2012
We are delighted to announce another SALIS PhD viva success: Giselle de Almeida successfully defended her PhD thesis on Friday, December 7th. The thesis is entitled: ‘Translating the post-editor: an investigation of post-editing changes and correlations with professional experience across two … Continue reading
The next DCLRS talk will host Henk Zeevat from the University of Amsterdam on Friday, December 7th LB08 (Lloyd Building Basement TCD). The title of the talk is: The Motor of Language Evolution: Automatic Self-Monitoring, and an abstract can be found here.