- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: December 2012
We are delighted to announce another SALIS PhD viva success: Giselle de Almeida successfully defended her PhD thesis on Friday, December 7th. The thesis is entitled: ‘Translating the post-editor: an investigation of post-editing changes and correlations with professional experience across two … Continue reading
The next DCLRS talk will host Henk Zeevat from the University of Amsterdam on Friday, December 7th LB08 (Lloyd Building Basement TCD). The title of the talk is: The Motor of Language Evolution: Automatic Self-Monitoring, and an abstract can be found here.