The CTTS is delighted to present a pop-up conference on Multimodality & Cyberpsychology on November 24th. In collaboration with the Media, Art, and Cyberpsychology Special Interest Group of the Psychology Society of Ireland, the event will host a variety of talks concerning topics of: ethics, machine translation, eye tracking, cognition, eating disorders, online dating, reading, comprehension, usability, multimedia, multimodality, subtitling, intention, emotion, 3D movies, user experience, online therapy supports, and e-learning. A promotional poster and the full programme are now available. As spaces are limited, please e-mail email@example.com to register in advance.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.