The CTTS is delighted to present a pop-up conference on Multimodality & Cyberpsychology on November 24th. In collaboration with the Media, Art, and Cyberpsychology Special Interest Group of the Psychology Society of Ireland, the event will host a variety of talks concerning topics of: ethics, machine translation, eye tracking, cognition, eating disorders, online dating, reading, comprehension, usability, multimedia, multimodality, subtitling, intention, emotion, 3D movies, user experience, online therapy supports, and e-learning. A promotional poster and the full programme are now available. As spaces are limited, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register in advance.
- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017