The CTTS is delighted to present a pop-up conference on Multimodality & Cyberpsychology on November 24th. In collaboration with the Media, Art, and Cyberpsychology Special Interest Group of the Psychology Society of Ireland, the event will host a variety of talks concerning topics of: ethics, machine translation, eye tracking, cognition, eating disorders, online dating, reading, comprehension, usability, multimedia, multimodality, subtitling, intention, emotion, 3D movies, user experience, online therapy supports, and e-learning. A promotional poster and the full programme are now available. As spaces are limited, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register in advance.
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University