- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Breaking the boundaries of machine translation, Google researchers get to grips with rythme and meter: click here for the full paper.
In a recent article, Sanjun Sun & Gregory M. Shreve take stock of the origins of translation studies, its development, and try to ‘reconfigure’ a contemporary perspective. Click here for the full article.
We are delighted to announce another SALIS/CTTS PhD viva success. Michèle Milan successfully defended her PhD thesis on Monday17th September. The thesis is entitled: ‘Found in Translation: Franco-Irish Translation Relationships in Nineteenth Century Ireland’. The examiners were Dr. Eamon Ó Ciosáin … Continue reading