- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Breaking the boundaries of machine translation, Google researchers get to grips with rythme and meter: click here for the full paper. Advertisements
In a recent article, Sanjun Sun & Gregory M. Shreve take stock of the origins of translation studies, its development, and try to ‘reconfigure’ a contemporary perspective. Click here for the full article.
We are delighted to announce another SALIS/CTTS PhD viva success. Michèle Milan successfully defended her PhD thesis on Monday17th September. The thesis is entitled: ‘Found in Translation: Franco-Irish Translation Relationships in Nineteenth Century Ireland’. The examiners were Dr. Eamon Ó Ciosáin … Continue reading