- Collaboration between DCU Postgraduates and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Research Seminar by Dr Mary Phelan on ‘Language and Power in Irish courts in the Nineteenth Century’, co-organised by Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University in Edinburgh, 1st November 2017.
- Japanese Poetry and Prose in Translation Event – 2pm, 2 December in Room HG18, Dublin City University
- Dr Sharon O’Brien invited to chair a panel at the DGT’s “Translating Europe Forum”, to be held in Brussels on November 6th and 7th.
- Presentation by Dr Joss Moorkens at conference on Translation and Disruption at the University of Portsmouth on 4 November 2017
Monthly Archives: August 2012
All are welcome to attend. The talk is entitled: Edit hints: using machine translation to suggest the target-side words to change in computer-aided translation proposals, and will take place on Thursday, August 23rd, at 3pm, in L2.21, School of Computing, Dublin City … Continue reading
The deadline for the AMTA 2012 workshop on Monolingual Machine Translation has been extended to August 10th. Further details are available here: http://computing.dcu.ie/~tokita/MONOMT/monomt.htm
ICLHE 2013: Integrating Content and Language in Higher Education 11 – 13 April 2013, Maastricht, the Netherlands. First Call for Papers Maastricht University is pleased to host ICLHE 2013, a conference that specifically addresses issues affecting the interface between content … Continue reading