- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: August 2012
All are welcome to attend. The talk is entitled: Edit hints: using machine translation to suggest the target-side words to change in computer-aided translation proposals, and will take place on Thursday, August 23rd, at 3pm, in L2.21, School of Computing, Dublin City … Continue reading
The deadline for the AMTA 2012 workshop on Monolingual Machine Translation has been extended to August 10th. Further details are available here: http://computing.dcu.ie/~tokita/MONOMT/monomt.htm
ICLHE 2013: Integrating Content and Language in Higher Education 11 – 13 April 2013, Maastricht, the Netherlands. First Call for Papers Maastricht University is pleased to host ICLHE 2013, a conference that specifically addresses issues affecting the interface between content … Continue reading