Joss’s PhD thesis was entitled: ‘Measuring Consistency in Translation Memories: A Mixed-Methods Case Study’.
The external examiner was Dr. Lynne Bowker from the University of Ottawa, the internal examiner was Dr. Ryoko Sasamoto, SALIS, and the viva was chaired by Dr. Gareth Jones, from the School of Computing, DCU.
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU