Joss’s PhD thesis was entitled: ‘Measuring Consistency in Translation Memories: A Mixed-Methods Case Study’.
The external examiner was Dr. Lynne Bowker from the University of Ottawa, the internal examiner was Dr. Ryoko Sasamoto, SALIS, and the viva was chaired by Dr. Gareth Jones, from the School of Computing, DCU.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.