Joss’s PhD thesis was entitled: ‘Measuring Consistency in Translation Memories: A Mixed-Methods Case Study’.
The external examiner was Dr. Lynne Bowker from the University of Ottawa, the internal examiner was Dr. Ryoko Sasamoto, SALIS, and the viva was chaired by Dr. Gareth Jones, from the School of Computing, DCU.
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University