Stephen Doherty and Sharon O’Brien presented a poster today at a CNGL event held in Trinity College, Dublin. It was entitled: ‘How usable is raw machine translated technical support documentation?’ The exhibition took place in the Exam Hall, and brought together over 50 researchers and industrial collaborators from across Ireland on topics of language technologies such as machine translation and speech recognition, to information retrieval and personalisation.
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU