Stephen Doherty and Sharon O’Brien presented a poster today at a CNGL event held in Trinity College, Dublin. It was entitled: ‘How usable is raw machine translated technical support documentation?’ The exhibition took place in the Exam Hall, and brought together over 50 researchers and industrial collaborators from across Ireland on topics of language technologies such as machine translation and speech recognition, to information retrieval and personalisation.
- Book Publication: New Approaches to Translation, Conflict and Memory
- Book Publication: Translation Quality Assessment: From Principles to Practice
- Strong DCU Team presents at the 6th IATIS conference in Hong Kong in July 2018
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.