Stephen Doherty and Sharon O’Brien presented a poster today at a CNGL event held in Trinity College, Dublin. It was entitled: ‘How usable is raw machine translated technical support documentation?’ The exhibition took place in the Exam Hall, and brought together over 50 researchers and industrial collaborators from across Ireland on topics of language technologies such as machine translation and speech recognition, to information retrieval and personalisation.
- CTTS/SALIS PhD Scholarships 2018: Call Now Open
- The Centre for Translation and Textual Studies (CTTS) invites applications for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships.
- EU Translation Centre recruiting translators
- CfP: Special Issue of “Interpreter and Translator Trainer” on Ergonomics (Deadline: 20 July 2018)
- Visit by Dr Sharon O’Brien to the University of Alcalá in Spain, 2-6 April (INTERACT Project)