- “II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory”, 3-4 November 2017, Dublin City University
- Presentation by CTTS researcher Dr. Lucía Pintado Gutiérrez, Translation and Language Teaching conference (TLT 2017), University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Registration for IPCITI 2017 is now open!
- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The deadline for the Early Bird registration for the IATIS conference in Belfast from July 24th to 27th, 2012. More info here Advertisements
Copenhagen Business School in Denmark is offering two 3 year PhD positions: 1) for integrating of Automatic Speech Recognition and Machine Translation in Computer-Assisted Translation; 2) for modeling of eye movements in reading, writing and translation. More information is available from: … Continue reading