- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The deadline for the Early Bird registration for the IATIS conference in Belfast from July 24th to 27th, 2012. More info here
Copenhagen Business School in Denmark is offering two 3 year PhD positions: 1) for integrating of Automatic Speech Recognition and Machine Translation in Computer-Assisted Translation; 2) for modeling of eye movements in reading, writing and translation. More information is available from: … Continue reading