- CTTS Research Seminar: Dr Krisztina Zimányi (University of Guanajuato, Mexico) “Small-scale case studies on teacher´s self-interpreting in the EFL classroom”.
- CTTS researchers Alessandra Rossetti and Dr. Silvia Rodríguez Vázquez open the INTERACT Secondment Series at Cochrane UK in Oxford
- II Symposium on Literary Translation and Contemporary Iberia: Translation, Conflict and Memory, Dublin City University
- CfP: 13th International Postgraduate Conference in Translation and Interpreting, 9-10 November 2017, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- INTERACT project on Crisis Translation launches at DCU
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Cognitive Explorations of Translation is a new book edited by Sharon O’Brien and published by Continuum (ISBN 978-1-4411-7268-6) which draws together 10 contributions by the leading scholars in Translation Process Research and represents a state-of-the art overview of the field.
The next DCLRS talk will be given by Stephen Doherty from the CTTS on the topic of the effects of controlled language on the readability and comprehensibility of machine translation output (title and abstract below). All are welcome to attend, 4pm in L2.21, School … Continue reading